Date: Oct 26, 2019
Start / Finish Location: Sawnee Mountain Park (details below)
Parking Lot Opens: 6:00AM
Bib Pick-up and Day-of Registration Opens: 6:45AM
Line Up At Start Line: 7:45AM
Start Time for All Routes: 8:00AM
Ride amenities include:
– Indoor restrooms at start / finish venue
– Plenty of parking at the start / finish
– Clearly marked routes
– SAG vehicles on all routes
– Law Enforcement at all major intersections
Registration fee is:
– $35 through July 14, 2019;
– $40 through Sept 4, 2019;
– $45 through Oct 25, 2019, and
– $50 for day-of / Oct 26, 2019.
Sawnee Mountain Park
3995 Watson Rd
Cumming, GA 30028
Directions From the South | Atlanta
Directions: GA-400 north to Exit 15. Turn left onto Bald Ridge Road. Pass through downtown Cumming and turn right onto GA-20. Turn right onto Friendship Circle, and then right onto Hurt Bridge Road. Left onto Watson Road and then left into Sawnee Mountain Park.
Directions From the North | Chattanooga
Directions: I-75 south to Exit 290. Turn left onto GA-20 E.Turn left onto Headsville Road, and then right onto Watson Road. Turn left into Sawnee Mountain Park.
The Forsyth Metric Century features three different routes; distances include 62, 31, and 15 miles.